Table of Contents
In This Article we will talk about Mobile Loan In Nigeria many Nigerians are stock and are in need of mobile loan to help boost there business or vacation and personal Mobile Loan In Nigeria
types of Mobile Loan In Nigeria
- Personal loan; A personal loan sounds like a great way to buy today what you can only afford tomorrow. After all, why save until next year for that dishwasher, if you can buy it on special today?
- Business loan; A Business loan to help your business grow and prosper. Apply for business funding today and take your company to another level
- Home Improvement loan; A home improvement loan is a personal loan that you use for the specific purpose of renovating and repairing your house. The loan is unsecured.
- Study Loan; A student loan is a type of loan designed to help students pay for post-secondary education and the associated fees, such as tuition, books and supplies, and living expenses
- vacation loan; A vacation loan is a personal loan you can use to pay for travel. Even if a lender doesn’t advertise a personal loan as a vacation loan
Also Read: How To A Get Loan From Gtbank in 2022
Mobile Loan In Nigeria
- Palmcredit is a loan app in Nigeria owned by Newedge Finance Limited where you can get a loan without collateral. With Palmcredit, you can access loans within minutes without having to worry about providing any collateral.
One unique thing about Palmcredit is its attractive low interest. Perhaps this makes it a popular loan provider in the country.
You can apply for a loan by downloading the Palcredit app from the Google play store. The company aims to make getting access to quick cash and short-term loans with a smartphone app as easy as possible.
How Do I Get A Loan From Palmcredit?
1. Download The Palmcredit App: There are two ways to download the Palmcredit app. The first option is to visit their official website. For this, you will need to input your mobile number to get the app. The second way is to download the app straight from the Google play store.
2. Complete Your Registration: After your successful installation, the next thing to do is to register. There will be on-screen instructions that you will have to follow. Provide all the necessary details the platform asks for. In addition, you may have to verify your phone number. Palmcredit will send a code to your mobile phone. All you have to do is input the code in the app to complete the verification process
3. Apply for Your Loan: Having completed your registration process, you can then apply for a loan. It’s as simple as ABC.
4. Get approval
Once you have applied for the loan, you just have to wait to get loan approval. This usually does not take too long. Just make sure you provided the correct information. Once you get your approval, you will then receive the loan. You can decide to send the money to your bank account right away. Palmcredit Review
2. Branch Loan is a leading loan platform where you can get an instant online loan in Nigeria. It uses data science to increase access to financial services for millions of Nigerians. The platform offers instant loans that help people achieve their business and personal needs. The company operates in Nigeria, Kenya, Mexico, India, and Tanzania.
The Branch loan app first launched in 2015 and became available for Nigerians in 2017. Over the last couple of years, the app has seen incredible growth with over 1.2 million users and over one million loans disbursed, worth over N9 billion in Nigeria alone. This incredible growth rate is a testimony to its service demand and usefulness.
The app is available for download via the Google Play Store if you’re an Android user. The firm started operations in the country’s financial-technology industry in 2017 and has garnered over 10 million app installs with 4.3 star ratings on the Google Play App Store.
How Do I Get A Loan From Branch?
Borrowing money from Branch is very easy and can be done within 20 minutes, or even less! You can follow the steps below to get access to a loan.
- Download the Branch Loan app from Google Play Store (there’s no Branch Loan app for iOS users at the time this post was published)
- Create an account and fill out a simple form. Ensure that you provide your accurate details to avoid unnecessary delays in receiving your loan
- Find out the amount of money you’re eligible to receive a loan and apply
- Receive the money in your bank account in not more than 24 hours
What Happens If You Don’t Pay Branch Loan?
If you don’ repay your Branch loan when it’s due, you’ll be penalized, and interests on your loan will continue to pile up. Branch Loan Review
3. Quickteller is a financial service application that enables you to make online transactions like sending and receiving money, airtime, paying bills etc. The digital payments company, Interswitch developed and maintain this application.
Interswitch is a digital payments and commerce company. They facilitate electronic payments and value of exchange between individuals and organizations across Africa.
The company began operations in 2002 as an e-payment processing company and have since gone on to become pioneers of innovative digital products and services, improving the ways we make payments online. The company also owns Verve, which is the first payment card to be accepted nationwide. Verve is also i in 21 African countries and 185 countries all over the world.
How To Successfully Apply For A Quickteller Loan
Quickteller is a great option to explore for a loan in Nigeria. Before you can apply for a Quickteller loan, you will have to register on their website. You sign up by filling in your details which would include your name, email, password, and mobile number. After filling in your information, you will get an OTP (One-time pin) on your mobile device. This One-Time Pin will is what you need to activate your account on the space provided on the Quickteller site.
The next step to take is to sign in to your Quickteller account, add your bank details, and then make a request for a loan.
After registering you can now apply for a loan from your mobile device. Dial the USSD code *3226# and follow the prompts to apply. You can also request a loan via the Quickteller mobile app. Yes, it is available for both Android and IOS users so nobody will miss out. You can check out other USSD code for loans in Nigeria.
As soon as you meet the loan requirements, your request will get approved, and your account receives the money within a matter of minutes.
Mobile Loan In Nigeria is an efficient solution for individuals who need quick cash to sort out emergencies and unexpected payments. Loans attract little or no hassle, and this guarantees that the average man has access to the loan package.
Banks onboard with Interswitch’s lending services include UBA, First Bank, Fidelity, Ecobank, Gtbank and many others.